Archives by Subject:
Archives by Year:
Archive Tags Cloud:
Life in Los Angeles
round the world
ALL Blog Posts, Most recent to oldest
- Dancing Around The World – Inspirational and Fun Travel Video!
- Round-The-World Video Launching NEXT WEEK!!
- Inspiration to lead an amazing (travel) life!
- So I left my full time job & am going to Europe for 5 weeks (and other updates)!
- Save room in your suitcase to help others in need!
- Airplanes: Still one of the safest ways to travel (and here are some statistics to prove it!)
- SCENIC PHOTOGRAPHY: Best of Vietnam
- The crazy side of travel: Unfortunate happenings during our round-the-world trip!
- One year after our round-the-world trip: Thoughts, lessons, struggles, and advice
- SCENIC PHOTOGRAPHY: Best of China
- Make Travel & Local Activities a Priority for 2015! (We have some ideas to help you!)
- Why I now eat food straight off the floor!
- SCENIC PHOTOGRAPHY: Best of Hong Kong
- THE TOTAL Round-The-World-Trip COUNT!
- Comments by non-Americans about “strange” American trends
- SCENIC PHOTOGRAPHY: Best of Japan
- SCENIC PHOTOGRAPHY: Best of Tahiti & Moorea
- ICELAND: The Last Week of Our Around The World Trip!!! (by James)
- UPDATE: Hello from Los Angeles!
- EXTREMELY CLOSE encounters with elephants, giraffes, and more at Kruger Park!
- SO… we jumped off a bridge!!! [videos!]
- Back in the good ole U S of A!
- Scuba diving in Zanzibar and Lake Malawi
- Mandatory pregnancy testing in high school!?.. and more interesting Tanzania facts
- Searching for the “Big Five” in the Serengeti
- Fifty-three Kenyan seventh graders and an English book…GO!
- Olympian runners, safaris, and warm beer!… facts about Kenya
- TRIP UPDATE: We’re in Africa!… but where exactly?
- I have to kill a lion to marry BreAnn?!
- Wait… what day is it?? (in South Korea)
- Plane differences in men and women
- Helpful tips for minimizing jet lag
- Updated trip itinerary for January & February
- Reunited with Sonny after 10 months apart [video!]
- Traveling the world: It’s NOT luck
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Back home (in the U.S.) for the holidays
- Swimming with sharks… no kidding!
- Thanksgiving mountain climb! [Cool video from this morning!]
- Life in Cape Town (so far)
- Penguins, HIV, biltong, and Nelson Mandela: Stats about South Africa
- Relax time with friends in Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide
- A guide to Aussie slang
- Beautiful Queensland, Australia
- If the world population was 100 people: Interesting statistics
- Our fun (and free) Australia campervan adventure!
- Which countries like and dislike the United States?
- Diving the incredible Great Barrier Reef!
- Getting medicated and vaccinated
- Australia facts: Are Australians the happiest people on earth?
- Here’s a bunch of funny motorcycle pics!
- Scuba diving off the shores of Koh Tao
- TRIP UPDATE: Job opportunity in South Africa!
- Koh Phangan: Our fun island “home away from home” for one month
- Volunteering in Trat: The most fulfilling experience of the trip thus far
- Rice, Tsunamis, and Ladyboys: Interesting Facts About Thailand
- Adaptation: Lessons learned in traveling applied to everyday life
- Siem Reap and the amazing Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh: A beautiful city with a horrific past
- Shocking Cambodia statistics: Average salaries $1/day, one-fifth of the population killed in the 70s, and more
- Reflection on the past six months, and a little bragging about my boyfriend :)
- Our worst trip experience thus far: Mekong Delta tour with one aggressive and crazy tour guide!
- Time to take an Island break . . .
- Gaining an interesting perspective on the Vietnam War
- Exploring central Vietnam: Hue, Hoi An, and Nha Trang
- Getting more depth out of your travel experience
- From bustling Hanoi to the lovely Island of Cat Ba, Vietnam.
- Help! We need your help! Know anybody in Australia?
- Forty percent of all Vietnamese share the same family name… and other interesting Vietnam facts.
- Top five items every traveler should pack to stay healthy and happy on your next trip
- Hiking and biking in China: Zhangjiajie, Xi’an, and Beijing
- Families in China are limited to having one child!— And other interesting China facts
- Beautiful and quaint Yangshou, China: Thrown into culture head first!
- Our great adventure of food poisoning, hiking, and FOG!
- Internet Censorship in China: NO access to Facebook?!
- Common everyday questions: Answered!
- Have YOU traveled internationally on your own?
- Our Experience: Top 10 things to do in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: Where 16,576 people per square mile live! . . . and more interesting facts
- Traveling around the world: Not as “romantic” as you’d think!
- Q & A with James, Interview #1
- Japan: Karaoke, snow monkeys, and deer that bow to you!
- Japanese customs & our experience staying in a REAL Japanese home!
- Living a “full life” and deciding what’s most important in yours (a motivational story)
- Japanese children get HALF the summer vacation Americans do . . . and other interesting facts about Japan!
- Tokyo, Japan: Observations of a wonderful culture!
- From “glorified camping” to five star luxury!
- Our map tells you where we currently are located in the world!
- What’s in our bags?
- Trying to do Tahiti on a budget: OPERATION (NEARLY) IMPOSSIBLE!
- And we’re OFF!
- Passion & Planning: To do lists
- You must be REALLY rich to go on a RTW trip, right?
- New blog is launched with a fresh new design!
- Deep in the Peruvian Amazon Jungle
- Three Day Trek & Camping Trip to Machu Picchu
- Trying to breathe . . . in Cuzco
- Damn Pisco Sours!! :(
- Venturing out in Miraflores
- Freezing in Lima
- Gettin’ Medicated & Vaccinated!
- Crazy 2 1/2 week outdoor South American adventure coming soon!
- So I jumped out of a plane . . . by choice!
- Port Douglas, Daintree, and diving the Great Barrier Reef!
- Driving on the “wrong” side of the road!
- Cruising around the Whitsunday Islands
- Sydney – Oh so amazing!
- Adelaide and Barossa Wine Tour
- The Great Ocean road to Adelaide
- Off to Australia!
- Looking on the positive side
- Going back to “Life as 1”
- Trudging on . . .
- Our last week together, and “surviving” for now
- Official Announcement — and No, it’s not happy news
- Recap of the past 8 months… busy busy busy!
- Never a dull moment!
- NOBODY needs 40 pairs of pants!!
- What a difference a month can make . . .
- Independent = Lonely?
- Quick update
- A lot of uncertainty, but staying positive!
- Settling into Los Angeles
- Back in the good ole U S of A!! :)
- Life in Finland & traveling in the Nordic Countries!
- Countdown to Finland
- Jaunt around Spain, and off to Germany!
- You’re lucky English is your first language . . .
- Solo for awhile . . . and enjoying it!
- Statistics and Info about Finland that you probably don’t know!
- Finland…almost like home! (Wisconsin)
- Spain’s behind “The Technology Times”
- Donde está BreAnn? (Where is BreAnn?)
- Estoy enferma . . . otra vez :(
- Age is just a number
- Why Americans are so FAT (And I don’t mean fat with a “p-h”!)
- Another year older…
- And the “honeymoon phase” is over!
- San Sebastian to Roma with Michelle
- Barcelona: Great nightlife, architecture, and art…but the DAMN TOURISTS!
- Eat, drink, and be merry . . . the Spanish way of living
- Mis compañeros de piso (My roommates)
- Mostly cloudy…with a chance of MANY unfortunate happenings!
- The metric system is “da bomb!”
- Soltera en San Sebastián on a Saturday night
- No entiendo. ¿Puedes repitir, por favor?
- Which way to “Bed, Bath, and Beyond” en España?
- Spoiled Americans?
- Arrived safe in San Sebastian!
- Back to Bicycle Basics & Ode to my car!
- One month…
- Going through the motions. Is this for real??
- Bilingual Sonny
- Moving to Spain checklists
- Why I want to move to Spain