Hong Kong was an energetic, bustling city of color and culture! From chaotic streets to gorgeous temples, Hong Kong had some pretty beautiful scenery, and below are some of our best shots around the city!
(Unfortunately, it was pretty overcast the whole time we were there, so forgive us for the white, bleak skies in most of the shots!)
And if you’d like to read about our adventures in Hong Kong, click here.
1. Bustling streets of Hong Kong
2. Tian Tan Buddha at the Po Lin Monastery
3. Hong Kong’s “A Symphony of Lights”
4. Tai O Fishing Village
5. Fish jerky drying
6. Beautiful statues at Po Lin Monastery
7. Colorful Hong Kong
8. Beautiful aviary in the middle of the city!
9. Hong Kong’s “Avenue of the Stars”
10. View of the city from Victoria Peak
11. Temple Street Night Market
12. Tian Tan Buddha from a distance
Which Hong Kong photo(s) above are your favorite(s)? Please comment below!