Heya! OK, so life has gotten busy the past few months, but that’s no excuse… There are still SO MANY great stories and photos to share from our year abroad! So I’ve decided to make it a priority to post something new once a week or every other week if I can going forward.
SO… this will be the first of a series of posts of the most scenic photography from our trip.
Below are some of our BEST pics from our two weeks in Tahiti and Moorea in French Polynesia last March (2013). Enjoy!… and feel free to comment below on which are your favorite(s)!
And if you’d like to read about the adventures we had (good and bad) in French Polynesia, click the following links:
– Trying to do Tahiti on a budget: OPERATION (NEARLY) IMPOSSIBLE!
– From “glorified camping” to five star luxury!
1. BreAnn lounging in the pool at Sofitel Moorea
2. The beach at our small Moorea hotel bungalow
3. Kayaking in Tahiti (with Moorea Island in the distance)
4. The view of the overwater bungalows from above
5. Beautiful Plumaria tree
6. Sunset over our overwater bungalow
7. Luxury overwater suite at Sofitel Moorea
8. James swimming in the waters below our bungalow
9. Hammock on the beach together
10. Moorea view
11. James kayaking in Tahiti (with Moorea in the distance)
12. Sofitel Moorea overwater bungalows
13. Moorea beach
14. Sunset couple
SO… tell us: Which one(s) is/are your favorite(s)!! Please comment below!