Japan was one of our FAVORITE places of the 17 countries we traveled to last year. The people were SO nice and helpful, everything was so clean and beautiful, trains were fast and ran on time, and the culture was amazingly sweet and unique.
From our three weeks in Japan (from March last year) we captured some pretty gorgeous photos from the places we traveled to.
Below are some of our BEST pics from our time in Japan. Enjoy!… and feel free to comment below on which are your favorite(s)!
And if you’d like to read about the adventures we had in Japan, click the following links:
Tokyo, Japan: Observations of a wonderful culture!
Japanese customs & our experience staying in a REAL Japanese home!
Japan: Karaoke, snow monkeys, and deer that bow to you!
1. Sensoji Temple, Tokyo
2.The Snow Monkeys of Jigokudani
3. Hiroshima Castle
4. Sake Barrels, Yoyogi Park in Tokyo
5. Nio-mon (Deva Gate), Kiyomizu-dera Shrine – Kyoto, Japan
6. Beautiful Sakura (Cherry blossom) trees
7. Nagoya Castle
8. Nakamise shopping street, Tokyo
9. Children’s sanctuary at Kofuku Temple – Nara, Japan
10. Nara Park gazebo over the water
11. Omikuji fortunes at Sensoji temple, Tokyo
12. Matsumoto Castle
13. The streets of old town Kyoto
14. Daibutsu of Nara at Tōdai-ji
15. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park with the Atomic Bomb Dome in view
16. Our deer friend in Miyajima, Japan
17. Nagasaki Peace Statue
18. Cherry Blossom Trees in Fukuoka Park
Which one(s) do you like the best! Please comment below on your favorite(s)!